Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
2. Create new email account
3. Enter sender name
4. Enter email address
5. Enter password
6. Enter email account name
7. Select server type
8. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your email provider's incoming server.
9. Enter username
10. Enter outgoing server
Please note that if you can't send email messages when using your email provider's outgoing server, key in smtp.vodafone.net.au (Vodafone's outgoing server).
11. Enter username and password for the outgoing server
Please note that if you're using Vodafone's outgoing server, leave the username and password fields empty.
12. Save information
13. Select email account
14. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email messages
15. Turn off password encryption
16. Enter outgoing port
17. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email messages
18. Turn off password encryption
19. Enter incoming port
20. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages