Read help info
You can send and retrieve email messages from a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for web-based email.
Before you can set up your phone for web-based email, you need an account with the required email provider. If you don't have an account, you can set one up on the web page of the email provider.
Please note that the steps below are based on a web-based email account. If you have a POP3 email account, you need to use the settings for POP3 email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for POP3 email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
5. Enter country code
6. Enter network code
7. Select authentication type
8. Select APN type
9. Save and activate data connection
10. Find "Email"
11. Create new email account
12. Enter email address
13. Enter password
The email account is created.
14. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
15. Select default email account
16. Turn email message notification on or off
17. Turn email message synchronisation on or off
18. Enter email account name
19. Enter sender name
20. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your phone retrieves new email messages.